- Consultation Leaflet
- Planning Application link
- National Planning Policy Framework document (this is what South Derbyshire District Council use for planning decisions).
- View area on SDDC maps (labelled as S0026)
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) details for S0026
- South Derbyshire Adopted Local Plan Part 1
Part 1 was adopted on 13th June 2016 and contains key development management policies (policies used in the determination of planning applications) and allocates strategic housing sites (sites over 100 dwellings) and employment sites.
- South Derbyshire local plan part 2
This plan is currently in the consultation phase and is expected to be completed in summer 2017. This should be taken as a guide of thinking of our local planning authority with regard the need for new developments in our area.
Appendix A shows the village settlement boundaries both current and proposed
Appendix B shows the proposed development locations
- Local Plan Part 2 Related Documents
Documentation related to the Draft Local Plan Part 2 such as the Sustainability Appraisal Report and appendices
SEND YOUR OBJECTIONS TO:
Email email@example.com quoting the reference: 9/2017/0095
Or fill in the comments section on the appropriate SDDC planning application page
Or write to: Planning Department, South Derbyshire District Council, Council Offices, Civic Way, Swadlincote. DE11 OAH quoting reference 9/2017/0095
Send copies to:
|Councillor Peter Watsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Councillor Hilary Coyleemail@example.com|
|Councillor Neil Atkinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Heather Wheeler MPemail@example.com|
|Natasha Hyde (Clerk Aston Parish Council)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Scott (Clerk Weston Parish Council)||Christine.scott1|